Re: [IP] SUCCESS!

Susan,

I am not pumping yet, but I am on MDI (poor man's pump)
using Ultralente insulin for basal and Humalog insulin for
bolus (carb counting).  I have to increase my Ultralente
insulin (basal) for the first few days of my period each
month.

8^) from another Susan!

- --- Susan <email @ redacted> wrote:
> Here is a fourteen hour fast:
>
> 10 pm:121
> 3am: 129
> 5:30am:125 (this is when I get up)
> 7:30am: 132
> 11am: 116
> 12:30PM:  127  (lunch :)  food :) )
>
> I've been trying to set basals and this is the first time
> it finally has
> all seemed to work!!!!!
>
> Thanks for all of the wisdom I gained off of this site...
>
> Second question, do any women out there up there basals
> during their
> period?  Curious...
>
> Susan

> for mail subscription assistance, contact:
> HELP@insulin-pumpers.org

===
A GUARDIAN ANGEL JUST FOR YOU!

(^i^)