RE: [IP] BG Meters

Jim,

I have heard that the Accutility program won't let you
enter any data manually.  Do you know if this is true?

I use the AccuChek Complete meter at home but I use either
an AccuChek Advantage or Lifescan FastTake when I am away.
I would like to be able to enter that information into the
computer before I do the printouts, etc. for the doc.

TIA

- --- Jim Roy <email @ redacted> wrote:
> If you really want to be able to manage your BG readings,
> I would recommend
> the Accucheck Complete. Use the same strips as the
> Advantage. I've had one
> for about a year, and have been very happy with it. If
> you're the computer
> type they also make some PC software called Accutility to
> analyze/print up
> the data for your dr / endo.
>
> Jim

===