Re: [IP] Insurance, YUCK!!!

In a message dated 5/14/99 6:53:10 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Anyway, the real problem is this:  I just got a
 statement from the secondary insurance and they are not paying for Kim's
 test strips.  They haven't gone through a pharmacy.  Our primary insurance
 has us buy all of our supplies through a diabetes supply house. >>

You may need to get your doc to write a prescription for the supplies and
send this to the insurance company.  Keep after them, ask what you need to
do, keep talking to different people.  Explain your situation (over and
over).  Michael gave wonderful advice on this.

As a last resort, you can always write your state's insurance department.

Good luck,