[IP] Pumps and MRIs

Hi all,

The good news is that the ultrasound of my Carotid arteries was negative,
good blood flow to my brain.  The bad news is that they still do not know
what caused me to have a temporary loss of half of my vision in one of my
eyes (last Sunday, the right half of my right eye was just gone, no vision at
all for a couple hours).  So, I have to have an MRI of the brain done.

We're supposed to leave the pump outside of the room, right?

Anyone had this happen to them?