[IP] Colorado Springs, Local Pump Club

For those who are interested in getting updates on the
Pump Club for colorado Springs please email me

We meet now on the 3rd saturday of the month at 10am.
Instead of the 2nd saturday.  Meeting at the Diabetes
Consultation Center.

This saturday, we are going to have a demonstration on
the different types of infusion sets. There has been
donations made from MiniMed, Disetronic and the
Diabetes Consultation Center.  So if you are
interested, and might want to try a sample of a
infusion supplies come by.  If you are not able to
attend, Please email me privately,  I can also provide
you with my number for more questions then

Christene Ullom

Do You Yahoo!?