Re: [IP] Pump traveling hints?

In a message dated 05/14/1999 10:18:20 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< What about changes in altitude? or time zone differences?  Im traveling to
a one
 hour different time zone. (they are 1 hour behind) Are there any precautions
 need to take? >>

This is definitely a YMMV situation.  It depends upon how long you will be
away, how many different basal rates you have and the amount they vary by,
how tight your keep your bgs and what sort of activity you will be doing.

My suggestion is to test test test and only make adjustments if you need to.
Most of my travel is for a few days for business and involves a 1 to 2 hour
time change.  It is not worth it to change the time on my pump or my meter as
I end up sticking to my typical schedule anyway.  When I travel over 3 or 4
time zones, I will change the times unless it only for a day.