Re: [IP]Expelling Food Horizontally..with great force

I don't think so, you need a glucose IV or glucagon if you can't take sugar
by mouth....

Mason

"Gee, no......G3!"

Netstreet Networks, L.L.C. - No Brakes HTML and Database.......
                 -  Very Y2K Compliant -
http://www.netstreet.net/
email:   email @ redacted
cell:    703-626-5532
PGP key available for encrypted transmissions