Re: [IP] Pump traveling hints?

When I went out of town I took one infusion set for everyday (have to change
every 2 days) that way if I wasted one or had to change it for some reason I was
fine.  Only wasted one but did stay an extra day.  I had plenty. Glad I took the
extra insulin though I really needed that.  I ran high while I was gone and
needed extra.  All that guesstimating took its toll. You might also want to take
good documentation regarding the pump and medical procedures.  (i.e.. Do NOT
disconnect insulin pump)