[IP] Chat for Parents of Pumpers-Time Survey

Hi Everyone,

One suggestion that came out of the IP Administrators chat last night was
that we schedule a time (or two) for parents of pumpers to get together and
share ideas, stories, etc.

Would a daytime chat be better? An evening one? If people are split down
the middle, perhaps we can schedule one of each?

The chats will take place in the Parents chat room section.

Please email me at email @ redacted with your preferences.

(Type I, 26 years, D. pumper since 10/95)