Re: [IP]Expelling Food Horizontally..with great force

Jessica is allergic to the diluent in the glucagon (atleast thats what the
allergist said).
When she is low and seizing , I straddle her to keep her on her side and
squirt frosting into the side of her mouth. If she doesn't stop within a
minute or two then Joe calls an ambulance and we go to the hospital for a
bolus of sugar. Luckily we've only had to take her there once for low bg! (
the staff just loves to fight with parents about care!).......Doreen-mom of 2