Re: [IP] Pump traveling hints?

In a message dated 5/13/99 5:16:48 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< i'm not sure.  and that makes me think about metal
 detectors....do pumps set them off?   >>

I've bene through oodles and oodles of metal detectors in many different
cities and a few different countries.  I have found that the pump case I
usually use will set off the dectectors but have never had the pump itself
set them off.  On travel days, I jsut make sure not to use a pump case with
snaps or any other metal and I just breeze through.  I also find it easier if
I don't have the pump in plain sight.  Otherwise I will get stopped and asked
to put the "beeper" in the basket.