[IP] Sport Guard Case

I'm a few days behind, but Jen wanted to know how the sport-guard case is
useful.  I found it useful at an "all day with the kids " day at a water
park.  Wouldn't have wanted to keep disonncting and leaving the expensive
pump laying inthe "cubbies" by each ride, nor would it have been as nice to
have to keep returning to a locker to "bolus-up".  Yes, I needed less insulin
with all the activity, but not so little that it wasn't easiet to just wear
the sport guard.  Kudo's for getting it free, I spent around 60$ on it.
Also, even as a female, some of the sports in college would be a good use of
the case (had I worn a pump in college) ie Puddle Pull....hard to explain but
figure in mud, tug of war, a real mess.  And our "tag" football was a little
rough for a pump.

My $.02    Linda