[IP] Chat Reminder Tonight

Just a reminder - there's a chat tonight on the IP site in the Off Topic
chat room, starting at 8:00 EDT..

The "Guests" will be most of the IP List Administrators. We're taking
turns, so the chat room will have at least one of us in there beginning at
8:00 EDT and continuing until 1:00 EDT.

We'll be there to discuss e mail techniques, ways to post effectively,
general list questions, and probably some other stuff that's brought up.

Please stop by - we'd like another chance to "meet" all of you :-)

Bob Burnett

mailto:email @ redacted