[IP] Meter Accuracy

I just started on a pump (MM 507c) and received a free AccuCheck complete
meter - a fabulous machine! For the past 8 years I've used an ExacTech meter,
a basic and easy to use device.

Concerned about technique-related errors, etc, I decided to run parallel bg
tests for a few days and found my Exactech meters (I have 3 of them) ran
40-50 points lower than the AC at high bg's (>150), and even more concerning,
20-30 points lower at bgs in the 60-80 range.

My CDE says to believe the Accucheck, which means basically I have to start
over again playing with basals and carb ratios. Does anyone know of impartial
data on meter accuracy?

Which meters are most accurate?
Which are least sensitive to technique errors?
Which produce the most repeatable results?

One note, I don't think control solutions provided by manufacturers are very
helpful in solving my dilema because of the 40 point spread for which they
claim the meter is 'accurate'.

Thanks for your help!