[IP] Items for Humor Page

Hi All:  Please, I'm looking for contributions for the following:

"Out of th Mouths of Babes" (i.e. like the bugger story earlier today- too,

And "1001" Uses for Spare Tubing"  (i.e. Tying up tomato plants, etc., not
the kind around our middles)  It was mentioned previously that there was a
thread running on this subject.  Does anybody remember when it was?

Please, post replies to my personal e-mail - Thanks a bunch!  Joanne Mc