Re: [IP] Getting my signals crossed btwn High and Low :(

> I just came to test because I feel so HIGH,  I expected it to be in
> the upper 200 because my throat is so dry and I feel highish.  But I
> am 44.
> It is frustrating because as you know I want to get pregnant and
> this certainly can help.
> I just wanted to vent a little.  Thanks.
The standard solution to insensitivity is to raise your bg targets
for a few weeks. If you have neuropathy, this may not help, but if
you don't, you should begin to become more aware with the passage of
time. Lily's doc recommend she target 120 - 150. Worked for her, now
she has lowered her targets again except for night time.