re: [IP] Getting signals crossed

I once and a while will have a blood sugar reading that goes against my
I have retested in disbelief, only to have it come back the same.
But over time I have noticed a trend.

When I feel low, but my bg is 200+, I often am coming down from a 250+
Thus my blood sugar is dropping and that is why I have those symptoms. I
think Jeff in a previous thread called it a "false low."

When I feel high, but my bg is <60 , I am usually coming up from an
even lower low like a 35 or so.  So my blood sugar is coming up and
that is why I feel "high".

Hope this helps,
- -Sherry