Re: [IP] Getting my signals crossed btwn High and Low :(

April, when you do get pregnant you will probably want to test, test and
test just to be safe. I have caught myself at 20 a few times just because I
test so often.  I would have had no idea by the way I was feeling that I
was that low and probably would have passed out if I hadn't checked it.  My
blood sugars are so good right now that if I'm my bg's go up to 120 I can
tell and occasionally feel like I'm running high.

>It is frustrating because as you know I want to get pregnant and this
>certainly can help.
>I just wanted to vent a little.  Thanks.

Pumping since 04/09/99
IDDM 15 years, pregnant, due date Sept. 23/99