Re: [IP] Expelling Food Horizontally..with great force

>  Twice she was in ER for lows,
>and once I was able to treat her at home (it was not as severe), but all
>three times she vomited.  Other than those times, she has been virtually
>vomit free!!

I have heard several times of people vomiting whin their sugar raises
fast.. not going high just going from a low to around 150 FASt and they
could not hold it down and they were soon praying to the porcelin God..  it
has never happened to me.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted