[IP] It's on it's way!!

Congratulations!  Your wife will definitely understand once you get hooked
up.  I was the same way and my husband was like, "yeah, great if it works.
Nothing else has."  Well, after 2 weeks of no lows and no problems he was
telling everyone and anyone how wonderful pump therapy is and how he has
"got my wife back!"  So she will definitely understand.  Now his only
comment is "why didn't we get this going sooner?"

Take care.