[IP] Getting my signals crossed btwn High and Low :(

This is frustrating.  For as long as I have been diabetic (5 years) I
have not been able to tell when I am low.  Just a couple weeks ago I was
14 and didn't have a clue!!!!  Just found out because it was prior to
dinner and always check then.

Now I am trying to guess before each test to get better at feeling
myself out.

I just came to test because I feel so HIGH,  I expected it to be in the
upper 200 because my throat is so dry and I feel highish.  But I am 44.

It is frustrating because as you know I want to get pregnant and this
certainly can help.

I just wanted to vent a little.  Thanks.