Re: [IP] RE: profile Rebecca Gallager

In a message dated 5/13/99 11:05:23 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< It just seems annoying right now.  It's like wearing a wide belt that
 cuts into your ribs!  If I wear it on the back of my waistband, then it
 cuts into my back when I sit!  It seems I just can't win...and the
 thing is SOOOO heavy!  I'm starting to think I should have waited until
 MiniMed came out with a much smaller, lighter pump >>

My goodness - no whining please!  My 9 year old wears the pump with no
complaints and no problems.  She just slips the pump into the pocket of her
jeans and never even knows its there!  Small price to pay for such freedom.

------------------------------

End of insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #141
*************************************

From: email @ redacted (insulin-pumpers-digest)
To: email @ redacted
Subject: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #142
Sender: email @ redacted

insulin-pumpers-digest     Thursday, May 13 1999     Volume 03 : Number 142

This issue of the digest contains:
Profile of Jenny O. <email @ redacted>
Profile of Kelly Garner <email @ redacted>
Profile of Judy Bench <email @ redacted>
Profile of James Williams <email @ redacted>
Profile of Judy Fry <email @ redacted>
Re: [IP] one more step towards CDE
[IP] Re: Prednisone
Re: [IP] Re: Fwd: No Subject - See Attachment - A mom's letter t
Re: [IP] silouettes
[IP] Vanadyl Sulfate and Diabetes
[IP] Vanadyl Sulfate - Found Diabetes Article
[IP] Getting my signals crossed btwn High and Low :(
Fwd: [IP] Expelling Food Horizontally..with great force
Re: [IP] Diabetic Humor...not for the Easily Grossed Out
Re: [IP] Re: G3
[IP] It's on it's way!!
Re: [IP] Expelling Food Horizontally..with great force
Re: [IP] Getting my signals crossed btwn High and Low :(
[IP] re: meter in a pen-- SOFTWARE!?
re: [IP] Getting signals crossed
re: Fwd:[IP]Expelling Food Horizontally..with great force
Re: [IP] Re: G3
Re: [IP] Getting my signals crossed btwn High and Low :(
Re:  [IP] one more step towards CDE
Re: [IP] RE: profile Rebecca Gallager
[IP] Anyone have HumanaPPO ins.
[IP] Where to wear
[IP] unsubscription request - Third Request
Re: [IP] Re: Prednisone
Re: [IP] Getting my signals crossed btwn High and Low :(
Re: [IP] Anyone have HumanaPPO ins.
[IP] Items for Humor Page
[IP] Meter Accuracy
RE:[IP] Unsubscribe