Re: [IP] Re: G3

My Collection(mind you, I do this for a living):

Most work and correspondence - My PowerBook G3/266mhz/128megs RAM/14.1" TFT
My son's machine is an iMac 233/32megs

Mac Servers:

G3/300 with UltraWide Drives running OS X(basically FreeBSD 4.4 with some
Multimedia streaming bells and whistles) for web serving
8600/300 running web sites
7200/120 running listservs
6100/60 running mail
840AV running DNS

But NO BLUE G3's yet......I am not budgeted for another machine for at least
another 2 months.....we'll see....

"Gee, no......G3!"

Netstreet Networks, L.L.C. - No Brakes HTML and Database.......
                 -  Very Y2K Compliant -
email:   email @ redacted
cell:    703-626-5532
PGP key available for encrypted transmissions