Re: [IP] RE: profile Rebecca Gallager

It just seems annoying right now.  It's like wearing a wide belt that
cuts into your ribs!  If I wear it on the back of my waistband, then it
cuts into my back when I sit!  It seems I just can't win...and the
thing is SOOOO heavy!  I'm starting to think I should have waited until
MiniMed came out with a much smaller, lighter pump.  However, it is
nice to not have to remember my insulin and syringes when I'm running
out the door!

- --- CM Ullom <email @ redacted> wrote:

>  When I first got the pump, I didn't experience this
>  grand relief and improvement that I hear so many
>  talking about.
>
>  Yeah it can be a pain sometimes, but after awhile
>  you do get used to it.  I asked my trainer, and
> also
>  long time Diabetic friend, she said to really be
> able
>
>  to make full judgement if the pump is for you or
> not,
>  to give the pump at least a year.
>
>  Has been since last September 98 for me.
>
> > --- Rebecca Gallagher <email @ redacted> wrote:
> > > Rebecca Gallagher
> > >
> > > I have been on the pump for just two weeks now.
> > > Not real thrilled with it, maybe because it's so
> > > new.

===
Rebecca Gallagher,
Big Brothers Big Sisters
"For the Kid in You and the Kid Who Needs You!"
To Volunteer, call 1-888-456-1600