From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 1999 8:22 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Fast Take reliability

Ellen:
     Bill King is a marathon runner, Disetronic pumper & former "poster" to
this group. Melissa spotted him on the sidewalk at our Philadelphia Race for

the Cure Sunday. (he had already finished & was awaiting his family). We
stopped to say hello ( we'd all met at the pump group run by Melissa's CDE)
&
I asked where his meter was, since he'd been profiled in the local paper 2
years ago wearing his pump on his waistband AND his Precision QID meter
strapped to his wrist. He laughed & said he'd just removed it when he
stopped
by his car & was surprised I'd remembered the story. So you might want to
consider the Precision???

Regards, Renee