Re: [IP] Re:tongue biting mothers

   Thanks for the "vote of confidence". The postscript to my "tongue biting
story" of course is that she DID change the site, ran in the low-mid 100s all
day & awoke at 105 this morning.....Gee, what a difference a new set can
make!!!....Doesn't always work, but I TRY to use the same approach to getting
her to comply, as I used to do when she was on MDI & my mother would say
"you're letting her eat THAT!!!!": i.e., it's ONE meal out of 21 per week /
or in this case, it's ONE set change out of 730 in a year......The "fallout"
from "making a big scene" with a 16 yr old would have been counterproductive
& she's smart enough to know "good old Mom was right" without me having to
say "told ya so!!!" LOL

Regards, Renee