[IP] re: meter in a pen

I used to have the Medisense Pen II meter. Which sounds like the same
as the QID one someone mentioned (maybe the Uk version or an older

It was great and very discreet - the strip goes in one end, there's a
single button on the other end. Works in exactly the same way as the
Medisense Card meters and the Precision QID.
 Mine stored the last 10 readings
though and could download 150 I think with the software.

The display is very small though.
Also, you need to be careful. becasue it looks like a pen (and a nice
one too), somebody swiped mine when I was in Italy and I never got it