Re: [IP] BG Meters

I had and still have a fastake meter.  the first one I bought was unreliable
also.  I called lifescan and the sent me a new one federal express the very
next day with a postage paid lable to send back the one I was having problems
with.  Try giving them a call and giving the fastake another try.  I just
love mine and can't stan to use any of the others that i own.
              Rob T.  IDDM for 26 yrs