Re: [IP] silouettes

Hi --

We have had multiple problems with Sils/Tenders also.  Our daughter is very
thin and finally in desperation one night we tried the Rapids.  They work
like a dream! (for us anyway)  Basically, they are a like a teeny-tiny
thumbtack and you  just press it in.  Laura claims they don't hurt going in,
they hurt less when bumped (although I cant imagine!) and we get more time
out of them.  For some odd reason Laura's Tenders/Sils would come out looking
like a "Z" or an "L" within a very short period of time.  Never figured out
if it was a problem with out technique or what.........