[IP] comparing meters

I think we have had several discussions over the past year and a half about
NOT comparing tests with meters. Each meter has its own unique properties.
The best way to do this is to compare the results form the lab fasting test
with your own finger stick on your meter. Results should be within 10-15% of
each other. All of the meter companies recommend this, and discourage side by
side testing.
Barbara B.