Re: [IP] BG Meters

Anything with in 10% is pretty good. Yeah I have both
meters, and the advantage is off a bit.  Have to make
sure when testing you are using a different finger, a
different drop of blood so it is fresh.  They are not
going to be the same, Even if you tested the same
meter it will not come out the same each time.

- --- Donna <email @ redacted> wrote:
> I just got the Accuchek Complete (compliments of MM
> and Roche) and it is 5 - 15
> points higher than the Advantage.  Has anyone else
> noticed this?

Do You Yahoo!?