Re: [IP] FastTake....what problems?

I have used the fast take now for over 9 mos, and I do
not have a problem with it at all.  It is close to
other meters that reads blood in the same way.  Now it
is different from the sister meter the one touch, but
remember that is reading blood a little bit different.

If you don't get enough blood then sometimes the meter
reads extremely low  But after talking with Lifescan
about this, I have never had a problem with it, just
had to change my technique.  When applying the blood I
try not to touch the strip, but sometimes do,  they
advise to leave the finger applying the blood sample
until you see the clock start counting down.

I think it is just a mater of preference.  Meters
today are  a lot more relable than they were when they
first hit the market.  There was always concerns, but
as things improve I don't see one. Or as frequently.

Do You Yahoo!?