Re: [IP] Hackles

> I don't think penguins have danders they are very non violent as
> they are slow on land and have short wings not adequaate for beating
> just swift swimmers. Don and penguinie the non-violent penguin
> pumper

Ok, enough already. While enjoy the lite humor, I must point out the
our average traffic runs around 90 messages a day (yesterday was over

This good natured banter is OFF TOPIC and while cute, adds
substantially to the mail traffic. For those few of us who think it's
nice, it's ok, but this mail list had 1283 members as of midnight and
wading through birds and feathers in the digest is not fun, nor is an
overfull mailbox.

End of insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #139