Re: [IP] Need Help with Stupid Doctor!!!

On 11 May 99 at 22:53, Sam Skopp wrote:

> The only thing not worth the money is this doctor's fee. Someone needs to turn
> him off at the spigot. (Did this guy buy his medical degree at JC Penney?)

Not there.  A bunch of the doctors around here got their degrees on sale up
north which makes them Yankee doctors, and there are many more who got their
degrees back in the 60's where they were more interested in chasing the women
in med school than in studying...  and you also have the usual assortment of
doctors who think that medical advances stopped the moment they were handed
their degree...  and are too lazy to try to do anything more than cash the
insurance checks...

Randall P. Winchester
* misunderstood something.