Re: [IP] new pump again! BG meters

>Still unsure, but who knows,
>maybe the "perfect" meter just ain't out there yet!

I think this is just like the pump we all have our favorites but it really
up to you to find the one that you like the most.. for me it is the
Accu-Chek complete and advantage.

>Anyone know
>anything about the meter in a pen? how does it work?

The one that i had several years ago was WORTHLESS it gave readings of over
100 points off (and that happend with all 3 the company sent me).  but i
have not tried them since so i could not tell you about the newer ones.

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
Mailto:email @ redacted