[IP] new pump again! BG meters

Hi All
 Thanks so much for bg meters advice. Still unsure, but who knows,
maybe the "perfect" meter just ain't out there yet! Anyone know
anything about the meter in a pen? how does it work?
 for people with meters and strips individually wrapped, does it get
annoying opening each strip?
 Oh, and about the PUMP---well, on my third pump with saline again!
lol....no, first one was a trial, second was my own MM, received last
Friday (with a loose syring door) and got my new MM today.

Do You Yahoo!?