Re: [IP] Need Help with Stupid Doctor!!!

> may have to battle with his insurance company too. (Its a Union
> Insurance) But even if they only pay 80%  I'll find a way to cover
> the rest! Its just so frustrating. Donna

Be forwarned, Union medical coverage is not like that provided by and
insurance company. Coverage for pumps, etc... is treated differently
and may be excluded if not specifically mentioned. There is at least
one list member who has experienced this problem, I don't know if
the member is still with us. It is the only instance I know of where
the denial of benefits was not overturned.