[IP] The Disetronic battery give-away.

     I just noticed that these wonderful batteries DO have an ID number:
     REF: 300.035 R Silver Oxide 3V.   They are packed 10 to a strip (layed
     out two wide by five high) and have lots of writing on back.  There is
     something that says CH-3401 if that's any help.
     I also recently received the StarBright software on diabetes for kids
     and teenagers.  It is quite nice but does take a bit to get started.
     Anyone interested I can send info on how to get (they'll send it FREE
     to any kids or parents of kids or diabetic related group)!
     Yerachmiel Altman