Re: [IP] Re: overhaul Century with Diabetes 1

> On 11 May 99 at 18:45, gudo m hallstone wrote:
> > I am happy to announce that I have had DM1 for 50 years and no
> > complications. >
> Great!  You deserve a round of applause and cheers!

Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back :-) (although you
do deserve it). We've got a pumper on the list (see Over 24,900 club)
who will be 70 in nothing flat - amazing perseverance! And.... there
is another pumper who's been at the grind for over 60 years. Doubly
amazing. You're in good company!!!