Re: [IP] re:insurance problems and going it alone

I live just outside Washington, D.C.  Because Georgetown University Hospital
is a teaching hospital, they have endo residents on call 24 hours per day.
I just spent 4 years floundering with bad care from a number of highly
recommended doctors(after 24 years of excellent care at Georgetown).  I have
been back at GTUH for 2 months now, and I am back to feeling great almost
all the time again.  If you're not in the D.C. area, I would strongly urge
you to check out the diabetes/endocrinology center at the nearest University

"Gee, no......G3!"

Netstreet Networks, L.L.C. - No Brakes HTML and Database.......
                 -  Very Y2K Compliant -
email:   email @ redacted
cell:    703-626-5532
PGP key available for encrypted transmissions