[IP] Need Help With Stupid Doctor!

Dear Donna:  Where's that doctor?!!  Let me at 'im..I'm 55 myself and don't
exactly consider myself over the hill and soon to be plant food..I think that
doctor is showing HIS age and not at all well informed about current
treatments.  Not worth the money INDEED!  Your Dad needs to see another
doctor - at least get him to one under the guise of  a second opinion.
Another idea would be to make a consultation appointment with your father's
current doctor and pay the visit with a pump rep in tow.  Me thinks that
doctor needs educating.  Not worth the money - I NEVER!

Joanne Mc - with her hackles up