Re: [IP] FastTake....what problems?

I tested the fast take as compared with a glucometer elite just this weekend
I found the fasttake using the same drop of blood was about 10oto 15% higher
if the bs wass normal or a little and 8 to 10 % lower when the bs were a
little low.  these percentages increased the higher or lower the blood
sugaars were.  i hope I explained this right.  The instructions on the fast
take tell the owner that it will test approx. 12% higher as it measures the
plasma, it doesn't mention that it will test lower for low bs.
Don and pengujinie the pumper penguin 0-