[IP] RE: profile Rebecca Gallager

 When I first got the pump, I didn't experience this
 grand relief and improvement that I hear so many
 talking about.
 Yeah it can be a pain sometimes, but after awhile
 you do get used to it.  I asked my trainer, and also
 long time Diabetic friend, she said to really be able

 to make full judgement if the pump is for you or not,
 to give the pump at least a year.
 Has been since last September 98 for me.
> --- Rebecca Gallagher <email @ redacted> wrote:
> > Rebecca Gallagher
> >
> > I have been on the pump for just two weeks now.
> > Not real thrilled with it, maybe because it's so
> > new.

Do You Yahoo!?