Re: [IP] jabbing and Silhouettes

On 11 May 99 at 20:49, email @ redacted wrote:

> email @ redacted writes:
>
> << In fact, I just had one that was painful when I installed it and I decided
>  to do the macho thing and ignore it. >>
>
> Installed it?  <giggle>   Your occupation is showing!

Installed is the proper term for us borg, isn't it?  Replaced, installed,
hooked up, refitted...  it's all part of the routine...

Randall P. Winchester
WD4HVA

------------------------------

End of insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #138
*************************************

From: email @ redacted (insulin-pumpers-digest)
To: email @ redacted
Subject: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #139
Sender: email @ redacted

insulin-pumpers-digest     Wednesday, May 12 1999     Volume 03 : Number 139

This issue of the digest contains:
[IP] RE: profile Rebecca Gallager
Re: [IP] FastTake....what problems?
[IP] Need Help With Stupid Doctor!
Re: [IP] 30% Kidney Function, Islet cell, Transplant ? For a Friend
[IP] Meters
Re: [IP] re:insurance problems and going it alone
[IP] Re: Auto trip/Altitude=question
Re: [IP] re:insurance problems and going it alone
Re: [IP] Re: overhaul Century with Diabetes 1
[IP] The Disetronic battery give-away.
[IP] Disetronic batteries
Re: [IP] re:insurance problems and going it alone
Re: [IP] 30% Kidney Function, Islet cell, Transplant ? For aFriend
Re: [IP] BG Meters
[IP] Re: G3
Re: [IP] Need Help with Stupid Doctor!!!
Re: [IP] Meters
Re: [IP] Re: G3
Re: [IP] Need Help with Stupid Doctor!!!
Re: [IP] Re: G3
Re: [IP] Need Help with Stupid Doctor!!!
Re: [IP] Need Help with Stupid Doctor!!!
[IP] SUCCESS!
Re: [IP] BG Meters
Re: [IP] Re: G3
[IP] Hackles
[IP] battery life / alarm
Re: [IP] Need Help with Stupid Doctor!!!
[IP] new pump again! BG meters
[IP] different meter users need some info.
Re: [IP] Need Help with Stupid Doctor!!!
[IP] one more step towards CDE
Re: [IP] new pump again! BG meters
Re: [IP] different meter users need some info.
Re: [IP] Need Help with Stupid Doctor!!!
Re: [IP] Hackles
[IP] different metter users
Re: [IP] Where has this been for NINE years?
Re: [IP] Hackles