Re: [IP] re:insurance problems and going it alone

I went to Georgetown University Hospital(Washington, D.C.) for my pump
start.  I had a very good experience.   They wanted to monitor my intake,
bgs, etc., in order to get a starting point for my basals.  All of the staff
I dealt with, except for one of the nighttime nurses, were familiar with the
pump, and by the end of 24 hours I was on half the starting basals they had
begun with.  I would have been lost for days getting to the balanced pint
they sent me home at.  We have done several tweaks in the 3 weeks since, and
I can call and get a response from an endo 24 hours a day if necessary

"Gee, no......G3!"

Netstreet Networks, L.L.C. - No Brakes HTML and Database.......
                 -  Very Y2K Compliant -
email:   email @ redacted
cell:    703-626-5532
PGP key available for encrypted transmissions