Re: [IP] 30% Kidney Function, Islet cell, Transplant ? For a Friend

Seems o me that if the transplant is inevitable(isn't it at 30%
functioning), and the team that wants to do it will do an islet
transplant(possibly eliminating the diabetes) at the same time...that seems
like it would be worth major consideration.

"Gee, no......G3!"

Netstreet Networks, L.L.C. - No Brakes HTML and Database.......
                 -  Very Y2K Compliant -
email:   email @ redacted
cell:    703-626-5532
PGP key available for encrypted transmissions