RE: [IP] BG Meters

If you really want to be able to manage your BG readings, I would recommend
the Accucheck Complete. Use the same strips as the Advantage. I've had one
for about a year, and have been very happy with it. If you're the computer
type they also make some PC software called Accutility to analyze/print up
the data for your dr / endo.

Jim