email @ redacted writes:

 My wife is has high probability MS.  There is no definitive test for MS(very
 frustrating for a Diabetic that can prove Diabetes with BG).  It is very
 good that you are on the pump, as stress and infections seem to increase MS
 episodes.  The good news is that sometimes MS crops up, and never shows up
 again, other times it can be sporadic, and sometimes brutal, but there are
 some very good medications that can keep MS in check for years and
 years.....these meds make an insulin pump look cheap($10,000-$20,000 per
 year for some of the meds), but again they are very good at keeping mS in
MASON thank you for writing back I spent the last 6 days in the hospital I
can only walk with a walker at 31 they could not figure out what is wrong I
have no reflexes in 	my feet knees or elbows so they labeled me
physchosysmetic. I quess he rather do that than say he dose not know. QUACK
QUACK QUACK 	and I'm not talking about the cute ones at the park.