Re: [IP] BG Meters

In a message dated 05/12/1999 6:25:28 AM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<  I'm not sure which bg meters to use. >>

I use a DEX and love it.  I have heard people say that the results are
unreliable, but not in my experience.  I dual tested (DEX and Surestep) for
over 2 weeks.  Once I learned the proper procedure and amount of blood to use
with the DEX, results were almost identical on both meters.

The strip cartridge contains 10 strips so I can just put the meter and a
lancet in my pocket, no bulky case or bottle of strips needed.  Of course,
before doing this I make sure that I have a full cartage of strips in the