Re: [IP] Need Help with Stupid Doctor!!!

In a message dated 05/11/1999 9:55:32 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< How do we change his mind?  My dad is very unlikely
 to change doctors >>

Perhaps you could have your pro-pump doc contact his doc to discuss the
benefits of pumps.  Doctors who don't listen to patients sometimes respect
other doctor's opinions.

Remember, pumps aren't for everyone and they are only successful if the
person really wants one, and the doc is right, they are expensive.  His
excuse about age was ridiculous but there may be other reasons why your
father may not be a good pump candidate.

Keep up the good work on educating!